After loosing a tree our lawn guy told us that our yard was eroding and we would loose all of our trees eventually if we didn't put in something to block our yard from escaping, it so here is the bedding we have spent every spare minute on this last week and a half. It was a ton of work but I think it turned out pretty good considering we never did anything like this before. I even got to use a circular saw for the first time and I still have both arms! Hopefully it will hold up. We saved over $500 doing it ourselves. (Although we may now spend that in massages for our aching backs!) I even got a spot to put my compost pile. Now if we can keep the dog from running thru it when she barks at the cars who dare to drive thru her alley. Can't wait to put in some plants next spring.
And while I had out the camera I took a picture of the lawn furniture I scored off of craigslist the other day. Whoo hoo I love craigslist! got such a great deal that the new cushions cost more than the set itself. I smushed the two pics together on the computer because I couldn't get the whole thing in the shot without falling in the pool.

Looks great!!!!!
ReplyDelete