I was showing pictures to the girls today and we noticed this for the first time. Maybe I should be more careful about who I let take care of my children! :) But then considering the child, maybe she was doing me a favor. Consider the following.
The other day, she colored all over my floor, in the grout no less, where it doesn't come out. After making her clean it up, we were talking later and I sighed and told her "Lizzy, I'm getting so sick and tired of you coloring all over everything." Lizzy replied. "I'm getting sick of you being so bossy."
Last Sunday getting out of the car after church, Lizzy tells us in a singsong, I'm so special kind of voice, that "My teacher gave me new panties!" I immediately thought she had an accident, but if only we were so lucky. Nope, Lizzy had decided not to wear any panties that Sunday. Under her dress. With no tights. Apparently she gave a peep show to everyone in her class. We'll have to be more vigilant in our underwear checks from now on.
Last week she shoved a giant wad of tape up her nose. I have no idea how she scrunched it down small enough to get in there, but it was so far in I couldn't even see it. Finally she got it down far enough I could get it out with tweezers. For a while there I thought I was going to have to take her to the hospital.
But I guess without onery Lizzy I couldn't have sweet snuggly Lizzy either so I guess we'll keep her for now.

Dude that is too funny! Poor kid ... my bad!!!
ReplyDeleteShe and Leeson should definitely get married. They are a match made in heaven. Can't wait to see you guys soon!