Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Six flags with friends

Yesterday, the girls and I went to six flags with some friends. Theo didn't want to go. Something about it being 100 outside. But we wound up having a great time. The heat wasn't as bad as I was afraid it would be since there was a lot of shade and those cool mister fans. Plus we went on a couple of water rides.

The girls loved the rides and there were lots of bigger rides that even Lizzy could go on. Katie even got to go on the Tony Hawk big spin ride which was pretty scary! Lizzy cried only on one ride, the one that went in the water, but later declared it her favorite. I was surprised that they weren't afraid of the conquistador one - the giant rocking ship that goes back and forth. They really loved it and went three times!

And the best part? We got in totally free with reading tickets! Thanks Alisha for your extra tickets!

Click here to download photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment