Monday, December 14, 2009

Yesterday evening we enjoyed the Christmas Concert at our church. They had special guests, This Hope, who were amazing. The whole concert was wonderful!

Then, this morning, we had Lizzy's 4 year check-up. She is in nearly perfect health, except for a little low on Iron and she has a cross bite. I have been worried that she has a UTI, but we won't know until she can pee in the cup. After drinking many glasses of water and trying a few times, we gave up and hope she can pee in a cup at home. Now I have to drive all the way back across town with a bottle of pee tomorrow.

This afternoon we had the Daisy girlscouts over to make and decorate Christmas cookies. Then we took a bunch of girls on a sugar rush to the nursing home. They did great and really brought some happiness to the older folks there. I forgot to bring my camera with me, but I took a couple on my phone so if I ever figure out how to get them out of there, I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment