I took down all my pictures in my room to paint and I thought that it would be a good time to scan this one in and save it. I have a good plan to scan all the portraits we have taken that we don't have digital copies of but no one seems to be doing it so at least this is a start.
Theo asked me to marry him on my 22nd birthday in April 2002. We got portraits taken after wards. If I had taken off the giant pooh watch, you might have been able to notice the ring. I always thought Theo looked really sweet in this picture so we have it in our room.
Theo asked me to marry him on my 22nd birthday in April 2002. We got portraits taken after wards. If I had taken off the giant pooh watch, you might have been able to notice the ring. I always thought Theo looked really sweet in this picture so we have it in our room.

No comments:
Post a Comment