After school on Thursday, we went on a home school field trip to In-Sync Exotic Cat Rescue. We had lots of fun. The girl's favorite part was the 1 year old tiger cub who enjoyed chasing them back and forth across the fence, jumping up and down with them, and playing hide and seek behind a rock in her cage. They also had a less friendly mountain lion who kept licking her lips and watching them hungrily, and many other beautiful cats who just ignored them. I took some fun photos, but since I couldn't find my sd card, they are stuck in my camera's internal memory because (story of my life) I also can't find the usb cord for my camera and of course the eleventy billion other usb cords I have don't fit it. But they have a great website with way better pictures so you can click here for photos of the big cats.
Fun! I've been wanting to go out there.
ReplyDelete