2012 Christmas Decorations
Last year, our lights were a burnt out mess, so I tossed a bunch. So this year, we replaced many of them with LED lights. We are hoping to see a reduction in our power bill. We also added a sweet blow up bear.
I couldn't find Theo and my stockings this year, so we aren't expecting a lot from Santa. But the kids and even Jackie are hoping for some goodies!
I found some battery operated LED lights for our chandelier. They make it look so much prettier than just with the greenery. If the batteries last a decent amount of time, I am excited to get some more to light up more areas without plugins!
One of my favorite Christmas decorations is this beautiful white Nativity I found at Good Will for $2! I also love this angel nativity.
This year, even the car got in on the action. Why else would they put a plug-in in the car?
Jackie is feeling Christmasy with her big red bow.
No comments:
Post a Comment