Sunday, May 12, 2013

Daisy Bridging Ceremony

Friday night, we had our Girl Scouts Bridging Ceremony. Our little Daisies moved to the next level, Brownies. 

We had a rainbow themed party so I made rainbow cupcakes. I was a little worried that the colors would just mix together, but they turned out so cute and they were so easy! Just add food color to white cake mix!



They got some brownie mix to make at home now that they are Brownies.


 One of the moms brought this beautiful rainbow fruit platter.


We had lots of fun with the decorations (even if it did look a bit like a coming out party)!

Another mom made these cute rainbow gift bags! 





The Bridge



loved these adorable little sisters testing the bridge!


Our Daisies!








Our big sisters who are Junior Girl Scouts did the honor of helping them into their new uniforms!



This is our honorary girl scout. She loves going to the meetings with her big sister!

























 The Law and Promise


 Girl Scout closing tradition




In their gift bags they all had nail polish so they shared and were able to make rainbow nails!


It is bittersweet as our little girls get older. I have been leading a Daisy troop since Katie was in Kindergarten   so it was kind of sad to see them move up, but I am so excited for our Brownie adventure! They are an amazing group of girls and we will have so much fun and learn a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment