Sunday, September 21, 2014

Craft Room and Women of Faith

This weekend was the balloon festival. Theo and the girls were home watching for them, but they only flew over the house once and they didn't get any pictures. I think they were going the wrong direction to fly over our house. 




I was at Women of Faith with friends and had a wonderful time! We were totally spoiled by our friend and mentor who gifts us this experience every year. We loved sitting in a suite at the arena, and were pampered at the W hotel. The messages were very inspirational. One of my recent favorite songs is Hello my name is, and Matthew West was there performing it! We all had a great time. 

Then today, since I needed something to do to procrastinate doing my homework, I organized our craft room. At Staples, I had found these track desks. They were originally $250 on clearance for only $20! I grabbed two. They were a pain in the butt to put in but I think they look great! Now I just need to padlock the door so it stays tidy. The gravity is thick in there and all of our crap just whooshes in!











No comments:

Post a Comment