Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Decorations 2014

Christmas Decorations 2014




 My friend, Diana, made me some pretty red ribbon poofs for my tree. They made it so much prettier!


 
I found battery operated LED lights which I added to my trees, wreaths, and chandeliers. I love them, but next year, I'll start them on Thanksgiving because they just ran out today. They lasted a good month though so that's not bad. 



 I thought this picture looking down on the tree was kind of cool looking. 

 







Theo finally caved and let me buy a slim tree that fits better between the couch and the wall. I love that it doesn't feel so crowded this year! Plus it's pre-lit so it was so easy to put together!









Our old snowman has served us well, but he'll be retiring at the end of the season. We replaced all his lights with new LEDs but he no longer has the fan power needed to stand up tall. 
 

We got these cool glasses at Lowe's that make every point of light into a snowman. They just completely bowled me over the first time I tried them. Plus if you wiggle your head, the snowmen dance! And it makes you look like a lunatic.






No comments:

Post a Comment