We bought a tent for Girl Scout camp this spring and of course we had to try it out so the girls had some friend over for a tent sleepover. They lasted until 11 when they chickened out and came inside.
Lizzy loves lobster!
Katie does not!!!
We checked out the Nebraska Furniture Mart - now the largest store in Dallas. It was a fun day and Theo and I got a new mattress to replace the sleep number we hated.
I got my hair cut the shortest it has been in a while. I'm contemplating short hair for summer.
I passed my big teacher test and I will be certified to teach in Texas as soon as I graduate on May 16th!

Girl scouts had a fun meeting about water. They learned about oil spills and the Pacific garbage patch.
That was yesterday, so I am finally all caught up on my blog! Now if we can just stay home and not do anything it may stay caught up!







No comments:
Post a Comment