I'm trying to catch up on posting. I love having this blog because I can find any picture since 2009 with a simple search and it is easy to share with friends and family, but it is the first to go when things get busy!
Lizzy had her Girl Scout Bridging Ceremony. They graduated from Brownies to Juniors!
So one day, Lizzy saw a youtube video on how to make soap cupcakes. Of course, we had to try it. It was fun, but difficult because the soap kept getting solid inside the cupcake decorator. Hmmm... it's almost as if cupcake frosting things were not meant for soap. Who knew?
I love these Texas Sage in our yard that bloom when they think it's going to rain.
For Labor Day, we were supposed to be camping, but the campground we had reservations in was still closed due to the spring flooding and then we couldn't get reservations elsewhere so we just took a day trip to Lake Louisville. It was a nice beach and a beautiful day. Our best friends joined us and taught us how to stand up paddle board. Lizzy and Katie were naturals. Theo and I couldn't stand up for more than a few seconds and kept falling in, but we all had fun trying something new.
The next weekend we went to the Plano Balloon Fest. It was beautiful weather but it was too windy for them to go up except Sunday morning. None landed close to our house this year. Katie missed because she was at a band event.
And a pretty picture of our Jackie.
No comments:
Post a Comment