Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New slide

Katie and Lizzy have been begging for this slide at the pool store for 2 years now, but at $150 I hadn't given in. When it went on clearance the other day for half off, I snapped it up. They had a blast! Just hopefully it won't get a hole in it. We told Katie she would have to consider it her birthday gift but we'd go ahead and put it up.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. When can we come help you try it out?? Looks like fun! Way to be patient and wait for the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come over anytime! I am worried it has a leak though because the side rails keep deflating. I may have to exchange it. (After spending almost 2 hours to blow the stupid thing up!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's it ... we are coming over!!!

    ReplyDelete