Friday, October 30, 2009

Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to the flower mound pumpkin patch. I had heard it was worth the long trip over, but wish we had just gone to the one here in town. The only difference was they had bounce houses. We had a good time, but going after all this rain probably wasn't the best idea I ever had. The place was a muddy mess. Actually there are two patches next door to each other. The first one was really muddy, and the second one wasn't so bad. The girls enjoyed the bounce houses and climbing on the hay, but the highlight of the day was getting to go on the merry-go-round. I wish they still had merry -go-rounds at parks, but I guess they have injured too many people so this was the kids' first time to go on one. They had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment