I got a tickets for an off Broadway play today. Here is the audience just before the show.

Here is the starring actress. I was informed that they were so busy making tickets that she forgot to write a play, so she would sell shoes instead.

Here is where things went a bit haywire, when the audience decided she wanted to act.
Here is the starring actress. I was informed that they were so busy making tickets that she forgot to write a play, so she would sell shoes instead.
Here is where things went a bit haywire, when the audience decided she wanted to act.
(Please ignore the piles of Christmas lights. They will be on the tree someday when I get around to untangling them all. Tip for next year's storage. Wrap them around something instead of dumping them in a grocery bag)
No comments:
Post a Comment