This week for her creative writing class at PATH, Katie got to bring home Flat Stanley. She is supposed to take him around and then write about what all he got to do. Turns out we are pretty boring, so we had to do a few extra things to keep Flat Stanley entertained. On Tuesday we went on a walk with all three dogs (which was quite an accomplishment), on Wednesday we went to Chucky Cheese and today we went Roller Skating.
It was the girl's first time to roller skate and they did really well. I hadn't roller skated since I was a teenager, so I was a little worried, but I guess it is like riding a bike - you never forget. We had a lot of fun and lots of falls, but no broken bones which is always a plus! Lizzy claimed to have broken her ear, but it seems to be hanging in there.
Here are a few more pictures of our roller skating adventure

No comments:
Post a Comment