Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our Wedding Album

I finally got around to scanning in our wedding photos. We were married July 5, 2002 in Rochester NY. My Pastor officiated and his sweet wife, Cyndy, played the piano. Unfortunately, they have both passed away since then. Theo's mom came in from India and his best man flew in from Texas. Jamie was my maid of honor and this is the only picture I have of her in a dress. I don't think she has worn one since.

There are a few things about our wedding I would change if I could:

1.)Since I didn't have a father figure at the time, I walked myself down the aisle. I didn't realize I could have had my Mom walk with me or I would have.

2.)We probably shouldn't have served spicy Indian food on the hottest day of the year in a church with no air conditioning.

3.)I never did figure out when I should come in to the music. Cyndy worked with me over and over and still I forgot and she had to rush thru it.

But the one thing I wouldn't change is the guy I married. He has been a blessing to me for the last eight years and hope I to see many more shared with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment