Yesterday we went to Six Flags and had an awesome time! Lizzy was really whiny the first few hours, but after that even she enjoyed it. It was hot but we cooled off in the misty fans and the water rides. I was brave enough for two scary rides, Batman the Ride, where your feet hang free, and Flashback which went through lots of loops and then went backwards through them again.I would have enjoyed going on the other coasters, but I was really scared - not of the coasters - of the lines! The girls were both big enough to go on a few big kid rides too! They went on the Vibora which is like a luge, cried their way through the Big Spin, and really enjoyed the Runaway Mine Train. It was so funny watching Lizzy on the rides. She'd cry and scream "I want Daddy" then the minute it would stop she'd smile and say "let's go again!"

No comments:
Post a Comment