For Katie's 7th Birthday I redid her room. She went from Strawberry shortcake to flowers and butterflies. Everything in here is Katie's choice. She picked out all the individual pieces and then I put them together and surprised her with the final result. I think it turned out really cute! She really loves blue right now as you might guess. I still owe her another pillow, but who knows when I will get it done. I'm tired of sewing for now. Sewing and painting are alot alike. You have to let some time go by so you can forget how much they suck before starting the next project.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Katie's Room
For Katie's 7th Birthday I redid her room. She went from Strawberry shortcake to flowers and butterflies. Everything in here is Katie's choice. She picked out all the individual pieces and then I put them together and surprised her with the final result. I think it turned out really cute! She really loves blue right now as you might guess. I still owe her another pillow, but who knows when I will get it done. I'm tired of sewing for now. Sewing and painting are alot alike. You have to let some time go by so you can forget how much they suck before starting the next project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I didnt know you kept a blog...it's great! I love the colors of Katies room. Your a great decorator.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I didn't realize you guys had one too. Looks nice and I hope to get the chance to sit down and read some previous posts soon.
ReplyDelete