Sunday, July 3, 2011

Rearranging the girls' bedrooms

I've been searching for a new comforter for Lizzy for awhile now. Every time I see one I like, they only have twin and full sizes. The one we had was a full/queen and didn't cover the bed completely. And it didn't wear well, so it was all lumpy. Yesterday at Penney's, I found a cute one on sale for $50 with a coupon! And they had them in queen size!!

So this inspired me to clean out the girls' rooms and rearrange their furniture. Lizzy's bed had been shoved against the wall which gave her more floor space, but made it a pain in the neck to make. So we decided to try it in the middle, thinking it would be too big, but it worked great.

Lizzy's room before





We even got her closet cleaned out!

Katie's bed had been against the window. I decided to move it against the wall again and I like it better.

Katie's Room Before

I'm still deciding how to arrange her letters and bulletin board.









No comments:

Post a Comment