Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Knitting Projects

Since I'm only taking one class this summer, I have some spare time in the evenings to knit again! (Forgive the excessive pictures - I take extra so I can give them away and still remember the project). First I made a sweet little bunny





My favorite part - her cute little panties and cotton tail!

Then I learned how to knit in the round with this cute little turtle. I've wanted to learn this for a while and this pattern was perfect because I love turtles!






Tonight I finished Ellie the Elephant. This pattern had the ears and feet lined with fabric and even though I hated sewing it on, I love how it turned out. The fabric has a vintage feel so she looks old. 








Now I'm starting a baby blanket for a friend and I'm going to try cable knitting. Mercy showed me while she was here, so hopefully I can get it! I hope I finish it before the baby has outgrown it!

No comments:

Post a Comment