Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Art Museum Trip - Not!

On Monday, we met with our girl scouts troop to go to the art museum. As their fearless leader, I had planned what I thought was a great day -- take the train, do a scavenger hunt, play in the park. But I forgot one little technicality - checking to see if the museum was actually open. Turns out that the museum is closed on Mondays. Our girl scout troop will never forget their field trip to the art museum that wasn't open! Nor will they ever again make the mistake of putting me in charge of a field trip!

The weather was gorgeous and we wound up playing at a nearby park. The girls had a lot of fun, so the day was not entirely wasted. We'll reschedule the museum for another day.... hopefully not a Monday. 










No comments:

Post a Comment