Here are the girls on their first day of PATH Homeschool Co-op. Everything went really well and the girls love their new classes. Lizzy's favorite part was the Rosita, the Spanish puppet. Lizzy stays in pre-school all day. Katie's favorite class was sewing, the one I teach. Katie takes sewing, handwriting, ballet, munchie math, and the young naturalist.
Oh and here is our tomato crop. It rained so much the bush got knocked over, cage and all, and drowned but I rescued these. Some of them are nice and red now. Hopefully the rest will get there before they rot. I am really impressed because last time I tried it, I got 1 tomato which looked terrible. We also got a bunch of cherry tomatoes off the other bush. But we just ate them. What else would you do with 1 or 2 cherry tomatos at a time? We planted pumpkins too, and they sprang up fast but I think the grubs got them because they all died. I sprayed them, but too little too late.

No comments:
Post a Comment