Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lizzyisms



Lizzy: "How old are you Momma?"
Me: "I'm 29."
Lizzy: "You're really old. You're gonna die soon"
Me: "Thanks"


Lizzy: " Can I have this?"
Me: "no"
Lizzy "Why nooooot?"
me: "because I'm a mean old lady ;)"
Lizzy: "Well, I'm not going to sleep with you anymore! You're not my friend now"
Me: "Oh good... I get my bed back!"

By the way, it didn't work... She must have forgiven me because there she was at midnight as usual.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Those are funny!

    At least she didn't say that to a stranger.
    A couple years ago we were talking a walk and ran into an older man. Austin asked how old he was and the guy actually answered...he was 80 something. Austin said "Oh NO, Are you going to die soon?!" He was laughing about it, but geez!

    ReplyDelete