We have 10 more school days left this year. Praying I make it thru. Today Katie had to write about about her favorite Bible story. She chose Jesus feeding the 5000. So I told her if she did it really neatly, I'd post it for family to see. This is her second draft. She always forgets capitals and periods so we had to rewrite it.
And of course, if I post one of Katie's I must post one of Lizzy's too. She has really progressed the last few months. She can sound out most short vowel, one syllable words. She sounded all these out, figured out which letter was missing, and wrote them in all by herself this morning. Except I wrote the "e". E's are really hard to write.
The Disciples went across the sea of Galilee to a meeting with Jesus.When they got there, thousands of people came out of cities, towns, and everywhere to the meeting. One little boy came and had lunch. Everyone was supposed to bring food,but only one little boy brought food. He brought two fish, and five loaves of bread. Jesus divided the food and everyone knew it was a miracle. People thought it would be too less food, but Jesus said "there's twelve baskets of food left". The end.

No comments:
Post a Comment