Monday was our first day of co-op!
Katie is in Second grade and is taking Spanish, Math in Action, Basketball, Draw Write Now (a drawing class with a little bit of handwriting), and Kid Tales (a creative writing class). She says her favorite so far is basketball, which shocked me since she is not at all athletic, and her least favorite is Drawing.
Lizzy is in Pre-K so she stays in one room all day with a theme for each day. Last week was God made me special.
I am teaching Lizzy's pre-k class in the mornings. I usually try to avoid teaching my kids' classes but she begged me to and I caved. But it is a fun age to teach! In the afternoon, I assist in Katie's classes.
Katie is in Second grade and is taking Spanish, Math in Action, Basketball, Draw Write Now (a drawing class with a little bit of handwriting), and Kid Tales (a creative writing class). She says her favorite so far is basketball, which shocked me since she is not at all athletic, and her least favorite is Drawing.
Lizzy is in Pre-K so she stays in one room all day with a theme for each day. Last week was God made me special.
I am teaching Lizzy's pre-k class in the mornings. I usually try to avoid teaching my kids' classes but she begged me to and I caved. But it is a fun age to teach! In the afternoon, I assist in Katie's classes.

No comments:
Post a Comment