Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ice Skating

Yesterday, we decided that what is the point in having good health insurance if you never use it, so we went to the homeschool ice skating day. We had a great time! Katie's BFF joined us and also we met some older girlscouts there. I know how to rollerskate, but I've only been ice skating 3 times. Roller skating is to ice skating as driving a car is to flying a jet plane. But I got my legs under me and managed to have some fun and even picked up some speed. The girls did great! Eventually all three made at least one baby stepping lap around without holding on to the wall. Best of all, even though the girls had quite a few falls, and Katie cracked her head pretty good, we had no broken bones!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment