Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas 2015

At the mall a few days before. 

 Opening Santa gifts and stockings. Katie's most used phrase this year? "Stop taking my picture!"



Theo and I were quite proud of ourselves for only getting the girls two gifts each plus Santa brought them one this year. But the grandparents continue to make sure our children are completely spoiled. 


Yummy food. We went for a rib roast instead of turkey. 



Katie and I made a train of veggies.


Opening gifts. Everyone must choose a carol to sing before opening. 




"I learned on the internet that you can tell if pants fit by wrapping them around your neck". By that measurement, I'm a size 2!







Theo's gift from the girls was well wrapped. This is the second layer. 


Followed by saran wrap.


And more saran wrap.
 And bubble wrap.


Lizzy's favorite gift this year was the fake popcorn packing material. Until the dog started eating it and we had to pry it out of her mouth and hunt down every piece. Turns out fake popcorn is actually made of cornstarch and apparently tastes super yummy.


The Haul:

The kids and I got a Cricut cutter, Theo got gift cards because he is hard to shop for and he got me gold earrings because my other ones broke. We also got:

A cute little rolley ball robot toy that picks up all the hair in the house. 


A heated mattress pad for everyone's bed. The kids have spent every evening since in bed with it on, playing minecraft until they actually have to go to bed.


Lots of clothes.





No comments:

Post a Comment