Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Decorations 2015

Christmas Decorations 2015

This year, we replaced our old snowman with a Santa and Rudolph blowup. I love Rudolph so I was so happy to find this. Now we need an abominable snowman!


I found a big snowflake on clearance and I think it's just the thing we needed above our door. I also added a Christmas tree with a few extra lights I got on clearance. I hope to enhance it next year. 

We were really hoping to do lights on the roof this year, but decided to save the money and put it into the Santa blowup instead. We also got some projection lights which swirl on the side of the house. I think they are prettier than the lasar dot ones (which I want to add to the tree next year! Those look silly on a house, but beautiful on trees) but they aren't as pretty as the lights would have been. Next year...









My friend got me this beautiful Noel sign. Next year, I hope to hang it on some wood to put it on the wall but it looks gorgeous on the fireplace this year. We can't use the fireplace but that doesn't seem to be a problem with the weather this year. 











I used my friend's advice to upgrade my banister garland. It looks much better but still not nearly as pretty as hers. She also suggested I tie it to the rail instead of swagging it and it makes a much bigger impact. 

]
Jackie likes it. 











No comments:

Post a Comment