I bet you thought I forgot about this. I hated to disappoint my hundreds ones of readers but I got busy and never got a chance to update this old blog. I have a problem nowadays because we are keeping pictures on the desktop and who wants to go sit in the office for an evening uploading photos? So they save on my phone until it can hold no more and then I upload them all. By the time I get that done, I am tired of messing with them and don't want to sort through them and post them. Excuses, excuses.
So here is a mishmash of photos from the last few months.
First off, Katie was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. We are very proud of her accomplishment. This is an academic and service honor society so in addition to maintaining grades, she also has to do a certain number of hours of community service.
Her history teacher
Her principal
Next up, I got to go to our church women's retreat in this "cabin" in Oklahoma. We had a wonderful time and I got to go with some of my dear friends which made it much better than four years ago when I didn't know anyone that well because we were new to the church.
Katie had a friend do up her hair and she looked so grown up it was depressing.
Katie and Lizzy up-cycled an old tire into a planter. We were looking forward to strawberries, but each time one starts to get ripe, the dog digs through and eats it!
Katie took a daring leap into the pool when it was 65 degrees outside. The pool was much colder. I couldn't believe she actually did it!
Here is a pretty picture of Lizzy freezing in the pool a few weeks later.
No comments:
Post a Comment