Since I thought we had a free Saturday today (of course, it wasn't actually free... I totally forgot the girlscout thing Katie was supposed to go to) I decided to organize my laundry room. Then I thought since I had the paint I might as well paint it while I was at it.
Here's the before. Actually that is after the real before when there was junk strewn everywhere. I didn't think to take a before picture til I had already started painting the trim.
And here's how it turned out. I was worried when I started but once I got it done I really liked how the color turned out.
We moved the big freezer to the garage which gave us back some space to hang up our coats. It should be fine for the winter, but hopefully our electric bill doesn't shoot up during the summer. Now I have a place to stash my Co-op stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment