Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pictures Pictures everywhere

So, here's the problem. I have eleventy billion pictures from this past year and a half that I have not printed (I need them printed because if the world ends and we're all living in caves with no electricity, I will want my photos). And I have another trillion old pictures in boxes and albums that I want to scan into the computer (you know, in case the house burns down). I've been putting both tasks off because they are so monumental. So tonight, I just grabbed a handful of pictures, chose the ones out of them worth keeping and scanned them. Hopefully, if I do a few a day, eventually I'll get to them all. I'm only posting them because I know some of my family are interested and also because I want to have this blog printed into a book sometime so I want them in there. 

about 1998

1988 - 1990 - Royal Gorge Colorado

Posting this only to annoy my sister with a nerdy old picture. about 1999

Top of the Empire State building when Theo and I were dating - 2002
Times Square March 2002
October 2001 (apparently we were camera happy that day)
My cat Abigail, who Theo wouldn't let me keep when we got married because he swelled up and broke out in hives whenever he visited.


No comments:

Post a Comment