Wednesday, October 13, 2010

State Fair 2010


Yesterday, after Theo got off of work, we went to the state fair. We had lots of fun!

Here's Lizzy crying as the ride starts, only to hop off and beg to go again.




Katie's favorite was the storm, which spun so fast around you were plastered to your seat.
Theo went on the Ferris Wheel. Last time I went on it, it made me cry, so I avoided the embarrassment this time.
Big Tex
We left the Midway Rides (at $50 an hour, 2 hours was our limit!) just in time to see the fireworks.


I never expected to see giraffes, camels and zebras in the petting zoo!
Makes me glad I'm not a Mama Goat.
Can I have him??? Please?????

I need to get the name of their hairdresser!


We thought the rides were over, but we left the fair by a different exit and couldn't find our parking spot. But a friendly Dallas police officer saved the day and drove us around for 1/2 an hour looking for our car. Yes, it was embarrassing, but the girls had lots of fun pretending to be going to jail!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I hope we get to go this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pink baby pigs have grown a lot just since we went there last Friday! The petting zoo was the highlight of the fair for us! Glad you found your car.

    ReplyDelete