Sunday, December 22, 2013

Disney Vacation - Hollywood Studios

For Thanksgiving we went to Disneyworld. It was the first visit for the girls and I. Theo went when he first moved to the U.S. We had lots of fun! The first park we visited was Hollywood Studios. We were there on Sunday and Thursday. For Katie, Theo and I, this was our favorite park of the four. Lizzy liked Magic Kingdom better.


We watched the Beauty and the Beast play.



We had lunch at the Drive In movie theater.


This was a really cool blacklit Mermaid show.






Lizzy's favorite ride at Disney was the Tower of Terror. We rode it three times.




The Indiana Jones show was funny and had lots of stunts. 








The girls were excited to see Phinneas and Ferb.




The first evening we were there, we saw the Fantasmic show. It was really great but I didn't take any pictures because I forgot the camera the first day and didn't think they would come out on the phone. But here is a great video of it. 


But the most amazing part of Hollywood Studios was the Christmas light display. We saw these the second evening we were there. We walked around  and around the block for over an hour just enjoying the lights.












No comments:

Post a Comment