Friday, December 27, 2013

Disney Vacation - Magic Kingdom second day


I had to make a second blog post for our second day at Magic Kingdom because we took so many photos. 

We started off in Tomorrowland and Adventureland which we barely saw the first day. 



We got stuck on Buzz Lightyear for 10 minutes. We got a ton of points until they erased them all when they restarted the ride. 







We danced with one of the Chipmunks and the Koala dude.





View from the Swiss family treehouse


















We had dinner in the Beast's Castle.




When we crossed the bridge I thought we would have to go in an elevator up to it, but it was immediately there. I felt that the dining room must be in the mountain and the castle must be a facade above it. I asked a couple of people, but they all said "you are in the castle". 







The dining room was gorgeous. I tried to take a picture of the windows as well but it didn't turn out. They made it look like you were looking out on an evening mountain scene complete with falling snow. 





 See the desserts section.


The grey stuff was delicious!



We were celebrating Lizzy's 8th birthday so they brought her some special "grey stuff".





As we left, the knights were joking among themselves.











No comments:

Post a Comment